Arriving at the MTC (Missionary Training Center) on Monday September 6, 2010 |
Michael, Ashli, and Carol dropped us off at the MTC. |
We are standing inside the famous world map at the MTC pointing to Sweden where we will serve! Notice my arm won't even go up that high. |
| Saturday was our P-Day (Preparation Day) so we walked across the street to the Provo Temple and did a session. |

Looks like you are having a great time! Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great blog! I'll make sure the Primary kids know about this. Keep it up--we miss you!
ReplyDeleteLooks like your having so much fun! The blog is looking great!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog and pictures.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun it is to read about what you are doing.
Sounds very busy.
We had to look hard but found you among all the folks in the picture.
How funny that you met Maclain's brother! I love the pictures. We looked and looked and couldn't find you. You'll have to give us a clue!
ReplyDeleteNice job on your blog!! I love it!!! Looks like you are already making lots of friends and doing great.
ReplyDeleteMcLain and I are thrilled that you met Wade, aka Elder Cox! This is the first picture that we have seen of him on the mission! You made our day! Your blog looks great!
ReplyDelete