November 29, 2010
Every Monday night at our Center we have “Family Home Evening”. A young married couple came and taught us how to make “French” crepes. She is from France and married a Swede.
It was a lot of fun and they were delicious.
They put butter and lemon juice on them. YUM.
They told a story as they mixed up the batter, the first batch they did wrong so they were using it as an object lesson. They were really cute.
He could really flip them high and they would land right back on the pan.
I think this is a crack up as everyone was telling Sister page how to flip it. Notice even the "hands" in the front are going thru the motions!
This is our President Christian Schanner. It looks like he is giving advice to our instructor!
Anna Lingren is ready to flip!
She was so happy she was successful. We all cheered!
The purple on the stove is the heat of the burner.
OK here is Neal really analizing the whole technic.
Can he do it?
It was a close one but he did catch it.
Notice the "hands" in front, she is still "helping" everyone. ha
whoops, I have the 2 photos of me I think backwards.
Yea I caught it!
Here goes the big flip!
I just loved the butter and lemon juice on them. I would have never thought of lemon juice, I would have put jam on them but the lemon juice really was good.
No comments:
Post a Comment